Fun and Fancy Free Parenting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did having a child

3 posters

Go down

Did having a child Empty Did having a child

Post  SweetPea Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:49 am

Did having a child change your relationship at all?

How?
SweetPea
SweetPea

Back to top Go down

Did having a child Empty Re: Did having a child

Post  .~Stellar~. Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:33 am

A little. We used to be really lovey, had sex all the time and were really spontaneous.
Now, I've always got a 2 year old hanging of of me that I don't want to be touched really, I'm too tired for sex and being spontaneous takes too much prep work. lol.

We love her to pieces and can't imagine life without her, but she's definitely changed our relationship.

Oh, also, when we used to argue or disagree, it was no holds barred, top of your lungs...now it's more respectful, I guess is the word, or maybe less aggressive...hmmm...that doesn't sound right either.
It's less of a blow out and more of a discussion now. But now my master skills of sarcasm come in reeeeallly handy. Wink
.~Stellar~.
.~Stellar~.
Admin

http://tmosherphotography.com

Back to top Go down

Post  TLC Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:34 pm

I think it made us more focused on the future, and on fixing issues before they became "real issues". We didn't want to pass baggage to the kids, so it made us less likely to fight or fume, and more likely to talk things out and reach a solution. Really good for us!
TLC
TLC

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum